To get the best sense of the Installation of Card Elements Pro for Elementor. We suggest the following system setup:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.4.0 or later
- Elementor 2.0 or later
This documentation thinks you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for assistance. Also, ask him to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above has ensured.
Please download the main plugin file from the CodeCanyon downloads section and then follow the below steps:
- After download, the plugin file from CodeCanyon, kindly extract it and find the original plugin file with the zip file name, card-elements-pro-for-elementor.zip
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New and top of the page, Upload Plugin button. Click on it and select a card-elements-pro-for-elementor.zip file for the next process. Click Install and, once installed, click Activate.
- It is an Elementor page builder add-on. If you haven’t an Elementor plugin installed and activated with the site, it will not work for you. It will ask first to Install. After, activate to run this plugin.
- Now, go to Pages and create a new page. Then try to edit it as ‘Edit with Elementor.’ Once the page is successfully loaded, then at the left-hand side, you will see a section panel with the name “Card Elements Pro.”
That’s it!. You have configured the Installation of Card Elements Pro for Elementor plugin correctly.