Lawcare - Lawyer and Attorney Service Elementor Template Kit
Lawcare – Lawyer and Attorney Service Elementor Template Kit is intended for each legal advisor and lawyer administration. This template kit is fully browser compatible and supported on all touch devices. The primary objective is to be utilized by legal advisors, attorney foundations, and individual regulations. Don’t bother understanding the code for this Elementor Template Kit.
It expands on one of the most well-known simplified page builders, Elementor. A speedy method for building your website.
This template kit incorporates 8+ completely modifiable layouts that have been painstakingly evolved. With a single click, you can make an expert Lawyer and Attorney Service site.
- A Professional Set of Templates Kit for Lawyer
- No Coding Knowledge
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- A single Click Demo Import
- Interesting Classic and Clean Design
- Really Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Post Widget
- Viable with Most WordPress Themes
- Optimized for Search Engines
- Home Page
- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Our Team
- Blog Detail
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.