Accountant - Accounting and Tax Service Elementor Template Kit
Accountant is an Accounting and Tax Service focused Elementor Template Kit. This kit is designed from the scratch to deliver as one-package solution where developers, designers, website owners, freelancers can quickly design WordPress sites that appeal to a modern, unique and creative design.
This template kit is bundled with precisely designed 50+ readymade blocks to showcase/decorate your website for accounting and tax service industry websites. We will keep adding more in future versions.
This pack is truly remarkable and unique in its design and usability. So, stop wasting your time to design websites or find design from scratch to implement it. You can find everything in one place.
- 50+ Unique Blocks
- 8+ Beautiful Pages
- Header & Footer
- Blog Listing & Single Blog Template
- Date & Category Archive Template
- 404 Page Template
- Coming Soon Page
- 100% Responsive
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- About Us
- Blog Detail
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.