To get the best sense of Fake Customer Blocker. We suggest the following:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.9.0 or later
- WooCommerce 3.3 or later
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for help. Also, ask him to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above has ensured.
Please download the main plugin file from the CodeCanyon downloads section and then follow the below steps:
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New and a top of the page, Upload Plugin button. Also, click on it and select a fake-customer-blocker.zip file for the next process. Click Install, and once installed, click Activate.
- It is a WooCommerce plugin add-on. If you haven’t a WooCommerce plugin installed with the site, it will ask you to install the WooCommerce plugin with the site via admin notice.
- You need to move on the settings page under WooComerce left side menu and page name like Fake Customer Blocker.
- Add the domain name per the new line and do other settings that you want to set up for frontend messaging.
That’s it! You have configured the Fake Customer Blocker for WooCommerce plugin correctly.