V-Blog - Personal Blog Elementor Template Kit
V-Blog – Personal Blog Elementor Template Kit is one of the great template kits for bloggers and content writers. It has a creative homepage design with 6+ inner pages. V-Blog has a blog archive, blog single, 404 error, and a coming soon page. In this kit, you get global typography and colors so you can adjust it with just a single click.
The design of V-Blog is fully adaptable to all browsers or devices. To edit this V-Blog kit you do not need any type of coding knowledge required. This kit is built with WordPress’s famous plugins elementor and elementor pro. So grab this modern template kit now.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Blog Single
- Contact Us
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.