MoveUp - Goods Transport Service Elementor Template Kit
MoveUp – Goods Transport Service Elementor Template Kit Is fit for the Transport, Transportation, and Logistic agencies. The design of MoveUp is really unique with a creative homepage design and 9+ beautiful inner pages, including a blog archive and a single blog page coming soon, and a 404 page. All the settings of the kit are globally set up so if you want to change anything according to your requirement you can edit with just one click.
MoveUp is built with the elementor and elementor pro plugins of WordPress. It’s fully Responsive with every device and Easy to Customize using the intuitive Drag & Drop WP Elementor plugin. Get MoveUp Template Kit now and save time.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Our Gallery
- Blog Detail
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.