YogaX World - Yoga Class Elementor Template Kit
YogaX World is a state-of-the-art Elementor layout intended for yoga classes, reflection, and yoga preparing, bragging plenty of completely adaptable pages and a wide exhibit of useful components. Exemplifying an agreeable mix of the yoga soul and a healthy way of life, YogaX World engages clients with a consistent framework for selling yoga classes on the web.
Created with an emphasis on straightforwardness and tastefulness, YogaX World offers a different scope of pages, making site improvement a breeze with no coding skills. This layout incorporates a far-reaching set of elements and functionalities fundamental to your site. With an organized determination of page layouts, completely viable with the Elementor Page Developer, bringing your vision of a dazzling yoga site to life is easy.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Single Blog
- Contact Us
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.