Studycare - Abroad Education Elementor Template Kit
Studycare – Abroad Education Elementor Template Kit is a multipage education website. Specially designed for education, Study abroad, and Learning related websites. This is built with Elementor Pro plugin which is easy to use with zero coding skills. You can edit anything with just one click. Every color and fonts are global setups.
Studycare has more than eight gorgeous pages. You also get a blog single-page design and an archive for your blog. With the most recent technology, pixel-perfect design and visual effects were achieved with drag-and-drop editors. This layout template can be edited and is fully responsive. You can include blogs and a wide range of free images, colors, sizes, and fonts in a variety of languages, depending on the requirements of your products or services.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Our Courses
- Blog Detail
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.