Prime Fitness - Health and Gym Training Elementor Template Kit
Introducing Prime Fitness, a specialized Elementor Expert Layout Kit tailor-made for fitness centre websites. Packed with an extensive collection of pre-designed templates to showcase your services, team members, and more, this layout kit boasts a sleek, contemporary design that adapts seamlessly to all screen sizes. Whether you’re a coding expert or a novice, installing and customizing this kit is a breeze.
Prime Fitness isn’t just for gym websites; it’s also perfect for personal trainers, yoga instructors, online coaches, and anyone committed to achieving and maintaining their peak physical condition. While it’s not a standalone WordPress theme, it’s optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme and can be integrated effortlessly with most other themes compatible with Elementor.
- About Us
- Our Team
- Blog Detail
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.