LearningX World - Online Study Course Elementor Template Kit
LearningX World – Online Study Course Elementor Template Kit is perfectly built for e-learning or online study classes. LearningXWorld is built with the popular builder elementor pro. This kit is suitable for e-learning classes or schools that want to showcase their knowledge or services digitally. In this amazing template kit, we add great looking homepage with eight plus inner pages.
LearningX World has global settings of fonts and colors that we use in this kit. Anyone can edit anything in a web kit without having any coding knowledge. You can check the LearningX World template kit on any type of device or browser it’s loog great. So get this amazing kit now.
- About Us
- Blog Single
- Contact Us
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.