KafeWorld - Restaurant Elementor Template Kit
KafeWorld – Restaurant Elementor Template Kit is a beautiful, clean, professional readymade template that can be used in a restaurant, cafe, and hotel website. This is one of the best solutions to promote your physical food store business for online presence.
This KafeWorld Elementor Kit is a one-click import solution, to start the website in less than 5 minutes. This unique home page has 10+ inner pages so you do not need to design those from scratch. Plus, you can change typography, fonts, colors, etc. with your choice, and very easy to change the images of your original business and replace the current demo package.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Our Team
- Our Menu
- Blog Detail
- Contact Us
- Error Page
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.