Gun Store - Online Gun Shop Elementor Template Kit
Gun Store – Online Gun Shop Elementor Template Kit for online shopping of guns and riffles will come equipped with a plethora of features that guarantee exceptional performance. Irrespective of the browsing device – whether it’s a conventional desktop or a tablet – the site’s performance remains impressive across all screen sizes.
Sporting a sleek and minimalistic design, the template kit boasts full-screen sliders both at the page’s header and within its content section. With its adaptable customization capabilities, this template can effortlessly transform to suit a diverse range of businesses in a matter of minutes. To edit this gun store kit you don’t need any type of coding knowledge.
- About Us
- Single Product
- Blog Detail
- My Account
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.