Freelance World – Freelancer Directory Elementor Template Kit
Freelance World – Freelancer Directory Elementor Template Kit is a modern and multipurpose freelance portal design. It is best for solo freelancers, digital agencies, and part-time employees to find the work and earn money. After gaining an understanding of the market, we make the Freelance World to interacting with Digital Agencies.
Freelance World is made with WordPress’s popular page builder elementor and elementor pro plugins. It has the creative and conceptual design of the homepage with 8+ inner pages design. To edit this freelance world no need coding skills are required. You can edit anything in this kit with just press one click. You get the global setting of every font and color so you can easily edit or change it according to your branding.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Articles
- Blog Details
- Our Pricing
- Contact Us
- Error Page
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.