Flower World - Online Flower Selling Elementor Template Kit
Do you find it difficult to locate the best website for online shopping? Flower World – Flower Shop and Florist Elementor Template Kit is now available. Every feature you’ll need for your e-commerce website design is included in this amazing template kit. Flower World is a design that doesn’t require any coding knowledge to change completely.
The Flower World template kit includes more than twelve inner pages and an amazing and creative homepage design. A well-known page builder called Elementor is used to build this template kit. Every font and color in this kit is controlled by the global setting of the elementor plugin. Consequently, acquire your Flower World gear immediately!
- Home Page
- About Us
- Single Product
- My Account
- Single Blog
- Contact Us
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.