Digitoryx - Designing Agency Elementor Template Kit
Professional Presentation Layout Kit for Digital Agencies Digitoryx – Designing Agency Elementor Template Kit. This is the best website template kit for digital or design agencies to showcase their creativity globally with amazing websites. Experience a perfectly designed landing page that showcases a comprehensive list of websites affiliated with digital agency services, mobile applications, web solutions, and social marketing agencies. Digitoryx offers a variety of pre-designed inner pages, including a 404 error page and a coming soon page.
Digitoryx is user-friendly and allows for effortless customization to align with your agency’s branding, all without requiring any coding skills. With just a single click, you can adjust every color and font using global settings, ensuring that you can easily personalize the template and create an exceptional website unit while saving valuable time.
Digitoryx is best for IT startups, solo freelancers who serve design and development services, small IT and designing agencies, etc.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Single Blog
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.