Delonix - SEO and Digital Marketing Elementor Template Kit
Delonix – SEO and Digital Marketing Elementor Template Kit is an outstanding, adaptable, and remarkable template kit designed. This is ideal for the SEO and Digital Marketing Agencies. Delonix comprehensive kit was created by us to offer everything that you need for your website. This kit has an amazing design for the landing page. You can edit this kit with just a single click and set it up with your customer’s requirements.
This is the single page elementor kit, Delonix homepage features a stunning design. With Elementor Pro, you can set up global options with all fonts and colors, making it easy for anyone to edit. Therefore, purchase this kit right away to save time.
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.