Currencyscape - Digital Currency and Bitcoins Elementor Template Kit
You are looking for a creative and perfect website design for your Digital Currency and Bitcoins business. You can see our latest product Currencyscape – Digital Currency and Bitcoins Elementor Template Kit is perfect for your new company. This Elementor had the latest design and was built with WordPress’s latest technology Elementor Pro page builder.
Currencyscape has a unique and beautiful homepage design with 8+ Inner pages design. All the colors and the typography setup with Elementor global settings. Fonts are used Google fonts and images are free stock images in this kit. You can adjust anything in this template kit with just a single click without any coding knowledge. So grab this amazing Currencyscape website kit now.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Single Blog
- Contact Us
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.