ConstruX World - Construction and Builder Agency Elementor Template Kit
ConstruX World – Construction and Builder Agency Elementor Template Kit is one of the best websites for builders and construction companies who are building a Home, Buildings, etc. In this kit, you get an amazing homepage design with 5+ inner pages design including a 404 error & Coming Soon page. Everything in this design setup with global setting you can edit anything with just a single button.
ConstruX World is a beautiful and modern design built with the latest technology of WordPress. The elementor page builder is really simple to use and no coding skills are required for this. All the typography and colors are global setup edit them with a single click. Images and fonts are copyrighted free or you can easily edit them. So get this beautiful kit now and save your valuable time.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.