Cleaning Master - Cleaning Service Elementor Template Kit
Cleaning Master – Cleaning Service Elementor Template Kit is ideally the best fit for cleaning service companies. Cleaning Master has a delightful amazing homepage layout with 8+ inner pages including a blog archive and a single blog. Fonts and colors are set up with global settings anyone can edit them with just one click.
Cleaning Master is easy to customize without any coding skills require anyone can edit the full kit with just one click. All the pages are 100% responsive with every device compatible. You have to just press 1 button, take your tea and your theme looks like it’s a demo.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Single Blog
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.