Churchbelle - Church and Charity Elementor Template Kit
A Churchbelle Website will be a huge help if you run a nonprofit and want to reach more people and raise awareness for a good cause. Churchbelle – Chruch and Charity Elementor Template Kit has a modern and professional homepage with 8+ inner pages. The layout of this template is 100% responsive, it is retina-ready, and it is simple to customize. It has a beautiful and original design.
Churchbelle is the best way to create excellent and professional charity websites. The kit has global settings of fonts and colors you can edit it with one click and make your professional website. Grab this amazing Churchbelle kit and save your valuable time.
- About Us
- Blog Single
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.