Carium - Car Repair and Service Station Elementor Template Kit
Carium – Car Repair and Service Station Elementor Template Kit is best for car repair services. This elementor kit is best for showcasing their amazing services through their amazing website. Carium has a beautiful homepage design with more than nine inner templates including a blog archive and blog single page. This elementor kit is ready to use for your agencies and companies.
A carium template kit is a significant and efficient asset for making a site committed to vehicle services and auto administrations. Because it has a user-friendly elementor page builder, you won’t need to know any coding to easily personalize your website. It works by simply drag and drop widgets.
These Elementor kit Designs give fundamental page content customized to use with the Elementor page plugin. While it has been upgraded for consistent joining with the free Welcome Elementor plugin, it is viable with most topics that help Elementor Pro, guaranteeing adaptability and versatility for your site project.
- About Us
- Our Team
- Blog Detail
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.