WordPress is powering millions of websites in the world and allows businesses to easily stand firm in the online world with its content management system. We notice that WordPress beginners ask some of the questions more frequently. In this blog, we share some of the most common WordPress FAQs for Beginners at your convenience.
Let’s discuss them in more detail!
1. What is WordPress?
2. Which is the latest WordPress version?
3. Is WordPress free?
4. How Can I Install WordPress?
5. How can I install WordPress on my computer?
6. How can I update WordPress?
7. What is the difference between Themes and Plugins?
8. How do I Install a WordPress theme?
To install a theme, go to Appearance → Themes → Add New in your WordPress dashboard.
9. How do I Install a WordPress plugin?
10. How can I find high-quality free WordPress themes or plugins?
11. Where can I find high-quality premium WordPress themes or plugins?
12. Is there any advantage to the purchase of premium themes or plugins?
Compared to free plugins and themes, premium plugins and themes come with many more functionality, features, and designs. As well as gives premium support and better documentation and user guides.
13. How do I create a new post in WordPress?
14. How can I create a new page in WordPress?
15. How can I add images to my WordPress site?
16. How can I add custom fields to WordPress?
17. How can I add a navigation menu in WordPress?
18. What is a child theme in WordPress?
19. What do you mean by a hook in WordPress?
WordPress hooks allow a user to create a theme or plugin with shortcodes without changing the original files. There are two types of hooks.
1. Action hooks:
It allows you to insert an additional code from an outside resource.
2. Filter hooks:
20. What do you mean by a widget in WordPress?
21. Which is the best page builder in WordPress?
22. Is WordPress SEO friendly?
23. How do I improve my SEO on the WordPress site?
24. How to fix the most common WordPress errors?
Must Read – Most Common WordPress Errors And Their Solutions