Lawyer Ace - Law and Attorney Services Elementor Template Kit
Lawyer Ace – Law and Attorney Services Elementor Template Kit has an extremely amazing homepage with 6+ inner pages design. It is suitable for Law firms and Attorney services companies. Lawyer Ace’s design is fully responsive and looks great on every device.
Lawyer Ace has global settings of fonts and colors you can edit it with just a single click and no coding knowledge is required for this. It is built with an elementor and elementor pro plugin which provides drag and drop widget system. So grab this futuristic amazing kit and take a sip of your coffee.
- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Blog Single
- Contact Us
- 404 Error
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.