Fun World - Water and Amusement Park Elementor Template Kit
Waterpark and Amusement Park website kit serves as the foundation for the Fun World – Water and Amusement Park Elementor Template Kit. This kind of fun amusement park receives this template kit so that they can show off their amazing part on the website. With more than seven inner pages, this elementor kit has a stunning homepage design.
Fun World is 100% responsive on every device and it’s all browser compatible. It has all the settings with elementor global settings of fonts and colors. No coding knowledge is required to edit the fun world template kit. YOu can install this kit in 30 seconds and set up this kit according to your requirements.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Error Page
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.