Eco Products - Farming Product Selling Elementor Template Kit
Are you looking for your farming product-selling website? Eco Products – Farming Elementor Template Kit is great for your farming business to showcase your products and services for farming. This kit is built for online product selling and it has all the WooCommerce pages. Eco Products has a beautiful homepage with 12+ Inner pages. It’s really easy for you to set up your online product-selling website with this kit.
In Eco Products you get all the colors and typography with global elementor settings. You can edit it according to your requirements within a minute and without any coding knowledge. This WooCommerce-based website kit is fully responsive on any type of device. You can get the Eco Products template kit now and save valuable time.
- Home Page
- Single Blog
- Contact Us
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Single Product
- My Account
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.