BusinessX World - Consulting and Corporate Elementor Template Kit
BusinessX World – Consulting and Corporate Elementor Template Kit is useful for consultancy agencies and corporate companies. They are showcasing their work, services, and company through this website amazingly. This kit has a blog archive, a blog single with 8+ other pages with a creative homepage design. The template is simple, lightweight, and flexible, allowing you to modify all of the content, photos, and graphics to your specifications.
This is the consulting and Corporate website template kit. It was built using the well-known elementor pro plugin for WordPress. BusinessX World kit is 100% responsive in every type of browser and looks perfect on all devices. You have a choice. For you, this is the best option.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Blog Single
- Contact Us
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor -Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Review our documentation file – this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported – add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.