To get the best sense of Post Layouts Pro Gutenberg Add-on. We suggest the following system setup:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 5.0 or later
This documentation thinks you have already installed the latest version of WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for help. Also, ask him to make sure that the PHP, and as well as MySQL version above has ensured.
Please download the main plugin file from CodeCanyon downloads section and then follow below steps:
- After download, the plugin file from CodeCanyon, kindly extract it and find the original plugin file with the zip file name, post-layouts-pro.zip.
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New and the top of the page, Upload Plugin button. Click on it and select a post-layouts-pro.zip file for the next process. Also, click Install, and once installed, click Activate.
- It is a Gutenberg Editor add-on. So, if you haven’t a Gutenberg Editor or installed Classic Editor plugin installed with the site, then it will not work for you.
- Now, go to Pages and create a new page. Find Post Layouts block from the group, and as well as exploring the plugin features at the right-hand side.
That’s it!. You have configured Post Layouts Pro for the Gutenberg plugin correctly.