To get the best sense of the Modules Kit – Beaver Builder, we suggest the following system setup:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.8.0 or later
- Beaver Builder 2.0 or later
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for help. Also, ask him to make sure that the PHP and MySQL versions above have been ensured.
Please download the main plugin file from WordPress.org. After that, follow the below steps:
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New, and top of the page, Upload Plugin button. Click on it and select a modules-kit.zip file for the next process. Click Install, and once installed, click Activate.
- It is a Beaver Builder plugin Modules. If you haven’t a Beaver Builder plugin installed with the site, it will ask you to install the Beaver Builder plugin with the site via admin notice.
- Once it has been done, enjoy new modules with modules or modules while editing pages.
That’s it!. You have configured Modules Kit – Beaver Builder Modules plugin correctly.