To get the best sense of the Item Lists for Elementor, we suggest the following system setup:
- PHP 5.6 or Higher
- MySQL 5.6 or Higher
- WordPress 4.9.0 or Higher
- Elementor 2.0 or Higher
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for help. Also, ask him to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above has ensured.
Please download the main plugin file Item Lists for Elementor. After that, follow the below steps:
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New, and top of the page, Upload Plugin button. Click on it and select an item-lists-for-elementor.zip file for the next process. Click Install, and once installed, click Activate.
- It is an Elementor AddOn. If you haven’t an Elementor plugin installed with the site, it will ask you to install the Elementor plugin with the site via admin notice.
- Once it has been done, enjoy new elements while editing pages.
That’s it!. You have configured Item Lists for Elementor plugin correctly.