To get the best experience of the Card Elements Pro of Elementor, we suggest the following system setup:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.4.0 or later
- Elementor 2.0 or later
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for assistance and also ask him to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above is ensured.
Please download the main plugin file from CodeCanyon downloads section and then follow below steps:
- After download plugin file from CodeCanyon, kindly extract it and find original plugin file with the zip file name, card-elements-pro-for-elementor.zip
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New and at top of the page, Upload Plugin button. Click on it and select a card-elements-pro-for-elementor.zip file for the next process. Click Install and once installed, click Activate.
- This is an Elementor page builder add-on. So, if you haven’t an Elementor plugin installed and activated with the site then it will not work for you. It will ask first to install and activate to run this plugin.
- Now, go to Pages and create a new page and then try to edit it as ‘Edit with Elementor‘. And once page successfully loaded then at the left-hand side, you will see section panel with name, “Card Elements Pro”.
That’s it!.. You have configured Card Elements Pro of Elementor plugin correctly.