To get the best knowledge of the Bonus Product for WooCommerce Add-on, we suggest the following system setup:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.9.0 or later
- WooCommerce 3.3 or later
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for help and ask him to ensure that the PHP and MySQL version above ensures.
Please download the main plugin file from the CodeCanyon downloads section and then follow the below steps:
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New. After that, click on the Upload Plugin button and select a woo-bonus-product.zip file for the next process. Click Install and, once installed, click the Activate button.
- It is a WooCommerce plugin add-on. If you haven’t a WooCommerce plugin installed with the site, it will ask you to install the WooCommerce plugin with the site via admin notice.
- You need to move on the settings page under WooComerce left side menu and find tab name like Bonus Product.
- Do the required settings with the General settings section and also do other settings that you want to set up for frontend execution.
That’s it!. You have configured Bonus Product for WooCommerce plugin correctly.